Lego Wedo Adv 2-0
Fees – Rs. 25,000/-
The Lego Education Simple & Powered Machines Set is a very comprehensive set for creating your first simple or powered mechanical models. It features 16 principle models, four main models and four problem-solving models that enable students to investigate and understand the operation of simple and compound machines such as gears, wheels and axles, levers and pulleys.
It allows students to familiarize with various principles of mechanical engineering that is
- The construction of machines and mechanisms
- An introduction to powered systems involving the installation of a motor
- Use of plastic sheets for calibration and capturing wind
- The exploration of gear mechanisms involving the installation of gear wheels.
KEY LEARNING VALUES:
- Students design and observe the behavior of their models.
- They reflect and re-design the model functionality and present their findings.
- Students build the models together, each focusing on their part of the model – strengthening their skills in collaboration and communication.